Total published papers = 13, Poster Presentation = 5
- "Design Education in India", IDA literature [link]
Courses/ Talks/ Workshop Conducted
- Talk on Emerging technologies and Design Education in India, India Design Academy 2020
- Talk on Computation Thinking in Design, Processing Community Day 2020, NID Bangalore [link]
- Sequential Storytelling in Virtual Reality. Course conducted at IndiaHCI 2019. [link]
- Workshop on Designing Artificial Intelligence. 2018, UPES
- "Internal Conflict", Backlash Lit, Issue 1 [link]
- "Waves - an interactive poster" at UPES Stall, Pune Design Fest 2020
Published Conference Proceedings
- Chaudhary, N, Raj, M, Bhattacharjee, R, Srivastava, A, et al. (2020). Aipan VR: A Virtual Reality Experience for Preserving Uttarakhand’s Traditional Art Form. Published in adjunct proceedings of IEEE ISMAR 2020.
- Binoy, A and Srivastava, A. (2020). Pump Fit an Augmented Reality application which helps people with their workout. In Companion Publication of 2020 ACM Conference Interactive Surfaces and Spaces, (ISS '20 Companion), November 8–11, 2020, Virtual Event, Portugal. ACM, New York, NY, USA, 4 pages. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1145/3380867.3426221
- Arjun, P R and Srivastava, A. (2020). EDUCO: An Augmented Reality Application to Enrich Learning Experience of Student. In Companion Publication of 2020 ACM Conference Interactive Surfaces and Spaces, (ISS '20 Companion), November 8–11, 2020, Virtual Event, Portugal. ACM, New York, NY, USA, 4 pages. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1145/3380867.3426217
- Sha R, Gupta KK, Agarwal S, Das E and Srivastava A. (2020). Chukku-Mukku: A tangible interactive setup for improving learning experience of Primary Schools’ children in Rural India. In the proceedings of 21st DMI: Academic Design Management Conference 2020.
- Srivastava, A. (2019) A Systematic Literature Review on Fire-Safety in Virtual Reality in India. To be published in the proceedings of HWWE 2019.
- Srivastava, A., Yammiyavar P. (2019) Automating Engineering Educational Practical Electronics Laboratories for Designing Engaging Learning Experiences. In: Barricelli B. et al. (eds) Human Work Interaction Design. Designing Engaging Automation. HWID 2018. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology, vol 544. Springer, Cham. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-05297-3_6
- Srivastava, A., Yammiyavar P. (2017) Students’ Feedback into Enriching Learning Experiences for Design of Smart Devices and Applications. In: Chakrabarti A., Chakrabarti D. (eds) Research into Design for Communities, Volume 2. ICoRD 2017. Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies, vol 66. Springer, Singapore. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-3521-0_89
- Srivastava, A., & Yammiyavar, P. Design of Multimodal Instructional Tutoring Agents Using Augmented Reality and Smart Learning Objects. In Proceedings of the 18th ACM International Conference on Multimodal Interaction (ICMI 2016). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 421-422. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1145/2993148.2998531 ***Won Best Demo Award at ICMI 2016, Tokyo*** [view poster pdf, 1.5MB]
- Srivastava, A., & Yammiyavar, P. (2016). Augmenting Tutoring of Students using Tangible Smart Learning Objects: An IOT based approach to assist student learning in laboratories. In Internet of Things and Applications (IOTA), International Conference on (pp. 424-426). IEEE. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/IOTA.2016.7562765
- Srivastava A., Yammiyavar P. (2018) Exploring Embedded Intelligence as a Means of Minimizing Cognitive Load of Students in Electronics Engineering Instructional Laboratory Sessions. In: Ray G., Iqbal R., Ganguli A., Khanzode V. (eds) Ergonomics in Caring for People. Springer, Singapore. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-4980-4_32.
- Shahid, M., Dey, S., Chandra, S., Srivastava, A., Yadav, A., Bora, S., Rani, P., & Chakrabarti, D. (2018). Number Plate Design for Bicycles: An Approach from Aesthetic and Ergonomic Perspective. In: Ray G., Iqbal R., Ganguli A., Khanzode V. (eds) Ergonomics in Caring for People. Springer, Singapore. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-4980-4_29
- Srivastava, A., & Yammiyavar, P. (2015). Effectiveness of Tangible and Tablet Devices as Learning Mediums for Primary School Children in India. In ICoRD’15 – Research into Design across Boundaries Volume 2 (pp. 353-363). Springer India. DOI: https://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-81-322-2229-3_30
- Srivastava, A., & Yammiyavar, P. (2014). Tablets and Tangible Devices as a Learning Medium for Children: A Cognitive Ergonomics Approach. In Humanizing Work and Work Environment 2014, (pp. 776-779). McGraw Hill Education.
- Yammiyavar, P., Srivastava, A., & Shashidhara, S., (2014), Designing Tangible Interactive Learning Aids for Pre-primary School Teaching Environment: A Sustainable Approach. In the proceedings of Design for Sustainable Wellbeing and Empowerment 2014, DfWnE2014, Volume 1 (pp 393-406). IISc Press.
- Srivastava, A. (Supervisor: Yammiyavar, P). Enriching Student Learning Experience Using Augmented Reality and Smart Learning Objects. In Proceedings of the 18th ACM International Conference on Multimodal Interaction (ICMI 2016). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 572-576. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1145/2993148.2997623. [view poster pdf, 2MB]
Poster/ Invited Presentation
- Srivastava, A. (2019) Integrating Emerging Technologies as a Material for Exploration in Design Curriculums of India. Poster presented in World Design Organization Research and Education Forum 2019. [view poster pdf, ~200kb]
- Srivastava, A., (Supervisor: Prof. Pradeep Yammiyavar). (2018). Augmented Reality and Smart Object based Laboratory Training System. Invited presentation at PhD Student Research Competition. World Computer Congress 2018, Poznan, Poland
- Srivastava, A., Yammiyavar, P. & Reddy, V.K. (2017). Exploring the use of Augmented Reality and Physical Smart Objects to Improve Learning Experience of Students’ in Practical Lab Sessions. Poster presented at Research Conclave 2017, IIT Guwahati.
- Srivastava, A., & Yammiyavar, P. (2016). Minimizing Cognitive Load of Students in Practical Engineering Laboratories Through Augmented Reality Applications. Poster presented at 3rd Annual Conference on Cognitive Science, IIT Gandhinagar. [view poster pdf, 2MB]
- Srivastava, A., & Yammiyavar, P. (2016). Embedding intelligence into learning objects in engineering laboratories. Poster presented at Research Conclave 2016, IIT Guwahati.
- Srivastava, A., (2011), Phased Array Feeds for Radio Astronomy. Published in the proceedings of National Symposium for Astronomy and Space Engineering, NSASE 2011.
- Srivastava, A., & Mundody, S., (2009), Internet Access for Visually Impaired. Poster presentation at International Conference on Electronics and Digital Signal Processing, ICEDSP 2009.
This page was last updated in Nov, 2020.
Status: Upto date